This is just a reminder that it's officially a new week - which means that it's the perfect opportunity to set some new goals, make some waves & get shit done.
You've been asking to see another one of my weekly meal preps, so I'm just gonna leave this right here for you all... complete with full details & cooking instructions for all prepped items! (All it takes is 2-3 hours of work for an entire WEEK of lunches, dinners & snacks).
WEEKLY MEAL PREP:
(Organized left to right, top to bottom)
1. Spicy Sautéed Peppers
- 3-4 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1-2 tsp chilis in oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a heated skillet primed with your grapeseed oil, throw on garlic and let brown.
- Add in the sliced bell peppers and sauté until softened.
- Mix in the chilis and spices and continue to toss around until completely soft.
2. Fresh Arugula
3. Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
4. Fresh Blueberries
5. Whole Wheat Tortillas
6. Baked Lemon & Thyme Chicken Breast (x2)