Thinking of starting a segment called #ThankfulThursdays! What do you guys think?
Having daily gratitudes (or, simply fostering a grateful mindset) has become SUCH an important part of my daily routine. Not only does it help to keep all of the amazing, wonderful & positive things in my life a constant focal point in my day, but it also helps to make the challenges, struggles and not-so-fun things in my life seem a lot smaller and less important. (Which is a huge bonus!)
Here are a few things I'm thankful for in my life right now:
1. A HEALTHY BODY - that is strong in the face of pressure, resilient in the face of illness and capable in the face of danger.
2. A LOVING FAMILY - who continually supports me in all of my endeavours and loves me unconditionally.
3. An INCREDIBLE PARTNER - in crime, in life, in love and everything in between; who constantly challenges me to be the best version of myself.
4. A PLACE TO CALL HOME - my sweet little hideaway in the forest by the river; since moving in, this place has always felt like I’ve been on a constant vacation that never ends.
5. A FIRE WITHIN - that burns brightly with the constant passion for doing, seeing, and accomplishing more of my goals every single day; it is this fire that keeps my dreams alive.
6. An AMAZING SUPPORT SYSTEM - of mentors, friends, and even strangers who have been so unbelievably kind and encouraging throughout this journey. You guys keep me going.
What are you thankful for today?
With love and wellness,
#Thankful #Gratitude #Grateful #ThankfulThursdays #ThankfulThursdays #GeneralAdvice #Advice #Wellness #MentalHealth #SelfDevelopment #Motivational #Development #Motivation #Journal #Blog #LifeCoaching